If you are a pro-active individual interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counter Sales Representative - Lethbridge, AB
We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused candidate to join our Lethbridge team! This position will be responsible for assisting to grow the customer base by selling a variety of products and highlighting product features to customers in the construction market
• Professionally interacts with both walk-in and telephone customers.
• Provides sales and quotation support to customers.
• Provides technical support on application of products.
• Writes up customer orders for pick-up and delivery and showroom.
• Accurately handles sales transactions.
• Performs parts lookup using manufacturer’s software.
• Ensure attention to detail and accuracy in order entry for customers.
• Ships and tracks orders.
• Maintains records of rental inventory, status and ensures billing is completed each month.
• Assists in physical inventories as needed.
• Maintain technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications, attending product knowledge meetings and educational workshops, as approved.
• Follow all safety practices as outlined in the health & safety manual.
• Off load and put away product, by hand and using a forklift.
• Organize and maintain cleanliness of warehouse and show room.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck.
• Computer literacy.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Physically fit and able to lift 50lbs without assistance.
• Forklift certification would be an asset.
• Experience in construction products and supplies would be an asset.
• 2+ years of experience in building supplies sales preferred.
• 1+ year experience in customer service is preferred.
• High school diploma or GED.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Application for CSR Lethbridge Position”