If you are a pro-active individual interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counter Sales Representative - Saskatoon, SK
We are looking for a customer focused, enthusiastic, Counter Sales Representative to join our team at the Saskatoon branch!
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting to grow the customer base by selling a variety of products and highlighting product features to customers in the construction market.
The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations
• Interact with both walk-in and telephone customers
• Provide sales and quotation support to customers and offers product advice and/or alternative products to the customer.
• Provide technical support on the application of products.
• Write up customer orders for pick up and delivery
• Accurately handle cash/sales transactions
• Ensure attention to detail and accuracy in order entry process for customers
• Ship and track orders
• Maintain records of rental inventory, status and ensure billing is completed each month
• Stock shelves for showroom and assist with merchandising
• Maintain technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications, attending product knowledge meetings and educational workshops.
• Follow all safety practices as outlined in the health & safety manual.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel
• Must have at least 2 years of Counter sales/Customer service experience
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Must be knowledgeable on various construction products and their applications.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills. Strong reading skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Application for CSR Saskatoon Position”