If you are a pro-active individual interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Representative - Victoria, BC
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, Inside Sales Representative to join our customer focused sales team in our Victoria location! This position is responsible for assisting to grow the customer base by selling a variety of products and services to new and existing customers.
Principal Accountabilities:(The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations) :
- Professionally interacts with both walk-in and telephone customers
- Provides sales and quotation support to customers
- Provides technical support on application of products to customers.
- Writes up customer orders for pick up and delivery and showroom
- Accurately handles cash/sales transactions
- Performs parts lookup using manufacturer’s software
- Ensure attention to detail and accuracy in order entry for customers.
- Ships and tracks orders
- Assists in physical inventories
- Stock shelves for showroom
- Assists fellow team members with customer orders and questions
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications, attending product knowledge meetings and educational workshops
- Follows all safety practices as outlined in the health & safety manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills: (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel) :
- High School Diploma with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years of customer service in an Inside Sales/Counter Sales position
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Knowledgeable on a variety of construction products and their applications would be an asset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills. Strong reading skills
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic