If you are a pro-active individual interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Representative - Toronto, ON
This position will be responsible for assisting to grow the customer base by selling a variety of products and highlighting product features to customers in the construction market.
• Professionally interacts with both walk-in and telephone customers
• Provides sales and quotation support to customers
• Provides technical support on application of products.
• Writes up customer orders for pick up and delivery and showroom
• Accurately handles cash/sales transactions
• Performs parts lookup using manufacturer’s software
• Ensure attention to detail and accuracy in order entry for customers.
• Ships and tracks orders
• Maintains records of rental inventory, status and ensures billing is completed each month
• Assists in physical inventories as needed
• Maintain technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications, attending product knowledge meetings and educational workshops, as approved
• Follow all safety practices as outlined in the health & safety manual.
• Off load and put away product, by hand and using a forklift
• Organize and maintain cleanliness of warehouse and show room
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck.
• Computer literacy
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Physically fit and able to lift 50lbs without assistance
• Forklift certification would be an asset
• Experience in construction products and supplies would be an asset
• 2+ years experience in building supplies sales required.
• 1+ year experience in customer service is preferred.
• High school diploma or GED.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Application for Toronto Position”