1A WHITE - CARTRIDGE 305ML - SIKAFLEX
Sikaflex 1A is a premium-grade, high performance, moisture-cured, one-component, polyurethane based,non-sag elastomeric sealant. Sold by the tube. Size: 305 ml
- Ideal for: Weatherproofing of joints between brickwork, blockwork, masonry, wood and concrete or metal frames; joints in walls, floors, balconies, around window or door frames: expansion joints; roofing.
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges and cleaning of equipment.
- High elasticity - Cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Excellent adhesion - Bonds to most construction materials without primer in most cases.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Resists fuel, mineral oils, and dilute minerals, plant and animal fats.
- Odorless, non-staining, can be painted over with water, oil, and rubber-base paints. Since some paints dry slowly and the surface may remain slightly tacky, a preliminary test is essential.
- Meets CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87, Classification MCG-2-25-B-N.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A.
- Meets Federal Specification Spec TT-S-00227E
- Meets ASTM C 920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- NSF approved for potable water contact.
- Urethane based, suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- USDA approved. Chemically acceptable to the U. S. Department of Agriculture for use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal inspection.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance and Road Authority approved.
- SWRI validated.
- Designed for all types of joints with maximum depth of 13 mm (1/2 in) and a maximum movement capability of ± 35%.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets: windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, glazing, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 4°C (39°F).
- Many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar thermal coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions such as canal and reservoir joints.
See Technical Information for More Details