Sikaflex 2C NS / EZ Mix - 11.4L/3.5gal - TINT
Two-Component, Non-Sag, Polyurethane Elastomeric Sealant
- Capable of ± 50 % joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding 13 mm (1/2 in) in depth for non-moving joint.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Available in 35 standard architectural colours.
- Colour uniformity assured via Color-pak system.
- Non-sag even in wide joints.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water, oil, and rubber-base paints.
- Sikaflex® 2c Booster available for faster cure in cold weather.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved for potable water contact (special order Pre-tinted Limestone only).
- Meets ASTM C920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00227E, Type II, Class A
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-001543A
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C
- Meets CAN/CGSB 19.24 - M90
- USDA approved.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- UL certified to CAN/ULC-S115-05: Standard Method of Firestop Systems and to ANSI/
- UL 2070: Fire Resistance of Building Joint Systems (FF-S-1034, FW-S-1020, HW-S-1018,
- WW-S-1037) for use in Canada.
- Traffic grade available, see Sikaflex® 2c NS EZ Mix TG Product Data Sheet for specifications.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca