825 Parge-All (25Kg)
W.R. Meadows Pre-Mixed Parging. 825 Parge-All is a single component sand/cement blend designed for coating or parging vertical surfaces. 825 Parge-All is a pre-mixed blend of sand, cement, chemical admixtures, polypropylene fiber and acrylic cement modifier. The acrylic modifiers in 825 Parge-All make it very well suited for the thin coatings that are typical of parging applications.
- 825 Parge-All is recommended for parging over ridgid foam insulation. It may also be used directly on concrete and wood foundations.
- DO NOT apply 825 Parge-All during freezing temperatures
Ensure that rigid foam insulation is securely fastened to concrete. The surface shall be firm and free of loose particles, grease, oil and other foreign matter. Apply self-sticking fiberglass tape over joints between insulation panels, to all outside corners, over fastener heads and damaged insulation areas.
- Add the 25kg dry content to approximately 3.5 liters of water and mix thoroughly with an electric drill
- The mix will appear dry for the first 30 to 60 seconds of the mixing process
- DO NOT ADD WATER AT THIS STAGE. As mixing continues, the acrylic polymer will re-emulsify, producing a workable mix.
- 825 Parge-All may be applied with a trowel. masonry brush or other suitable tool, depending on the surface texture required.
- The "pot life" of 825 Parge-All is approximately 45 minutes.
- Contains Portland cement. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin
- Color: Concrete Grey
- Contains fibers and acrylic polymers.
- Non-metallic and contains no chlorides, plasters, or gypsum.
- Yield: Approximately 75 sqft/25 kg pail
- Self Life: 1 year sealed and stored in a dry environment.