ACO K100 0303 Neutral Channel 19.69"
The ACO KlassikDrain K100 features a 4" (100mm) internal width and a wide choice of grates - from decorative to ADA -Compliant and up to Load Class E - for use in application from parking lot to shopping mall drainage. Furnished with either a galvanized steel or stainless steel edge.
ACO Drain is the market leading modular trench drain system and is ideal for commercial applications varying from gas stations to airport.
ACO Drain systems consist of factory manufactured channel units made from either corrosion resistant polymer concrete or fiberglass, together with grates from a variety of materials for all loading applications. ACO Drain systems are available in 4”, 8”, 12” and 24” internal widths, and all systems are available with a built-in slope.
- Parking lots & garages
- Shopping malls
- Pedestrian areas
- Light industrial areas
- Commercial areas
- Internal applications
- Wide choice of grates in various materials and styles (including ADA compliant) for applications from Load Class A to Load Class E.
- QuickLok - patented, boltless locking system provides quick fitting and removal of grates. Helps reduce installation / maintenance time and cost.
- Sloped (0.6%) channel units - meter long units provide 98'-5" continuous slope. Neutral units can be used to extend run lengths.
- Integrally cast-in galvanized steel edge rail provides additional strength and protects channel body from damage. (Stainless steel edge rail also available - KS100S).
- Polymer concrete - a durable, yet lightweight material made from polyester resin binder reinforced by mineral aggregates and fillers. It provides up to four times the compressive strength of cement concrete.
- Profiled side walls - strengthening pillars and frost keys provide channel body strength and mechanical keying to surrounding concrete.
- Direction arrows on the sides of the channel indicate flow direction and ensure channels are installed correctly.
- Bottom drill-outs are included on all channel units to allow vertical evacuation of the system along the run. Schedule 40 drill outs are sized for 4" and 6" pipes.
Note: for 6" pipes, an oval to round adaptor is required (Part No. 95140).
- Interconnecting end profiles allow easy and effective joining of channels.
- Appropriate sealant can be used to created a sealed joint.
4" internal width trench system - meter (39.37") and half meter (19.69") channel. 'U' shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
1. Meter channels 0.6% sloped channels in meter lengths and 30 depths which connect to create 30 meter (98'-5") continuously sloping run. Neutral channels available in 4 depths. Can be used to create non-sloped runs, or inserted in sloped runs to increase length
2. Closing/4" inlet/outlet cap Fits all channels. Manufactured from gray ABS to complement edge rail. Guides aid cutting to correct height. 4" bell end connection to Schedule 40 pipe. Seal using PVC-ABS cement.
Note: For depth 1-10 channels ACO recommends removal of bell end to ensure adequate pavement material coverage.
3. Catch basins with 4", 6" and 8" drill-outs for pipe connection. Supplied complete with grate. Available with plastic trash bucket or filter bag. Riser unit fits between top and bottom unit. Options include a choice of deep or short bases. Any channel can be connected into the catch basin by removing the end wall to the correct height. Drill-outs guide connection to channels 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30.
4.In-line catch basin with 4" and 6" drill-outs for pipe connection. Available with plastic trash bucket. Options include in-line or side foul air trap.
5. 6" Sch. 40 outlet caps. 6" Schedule 40 plain end pipe, polypropylene oval to round adaptor cast into polymer concrete end cap, available in two heights. Solvent weld to coupler. Note: These end caps cannot be cut to height, and fit only at positions shown in layout diagram.
6. 6" Sch. 40 inlet caps. 6" Schedule 40 plain end pipe, polypropylene oval to round adaptor cast into polymer concrete end cap, available in two heights. Solvent weld to coupler. Note: These end caps cannot be cut to height, and fit only at positions shown in layout diagram.
7. Half meter channels. Neutral channels in 4 depths to supplement meter channels. Side knockout and profiling enable side junction to be created.