Quicklok Locking Bar (K100/KS100)
ACO Systems QuickLok bolt less locking system. Comprised of a glass nylon stud, factory fitted to the grating, which allows a snap fit into a stainless steel spring clip in the locking bar. With no loose bolts or bars, QuickLok provides highly secure bolt less locking, that is easy to remove / replace for maintenance and cleaning. Saves time and money during installation.
- Locate lock in bar in wall recesses by rotating clockwise.
- Use a hammer to tap bar home, so that serated ends grip in recess.
- To install grate, align QuickLok pin directly over locking bar.
- Push down or stand on grate until it snaps into place.
- To remove grate, insert locking tool hook between slots and pull grate upwards, to snap free.
- To remove bar, insert screwdriver into hole at end of bar and lever back serrated end, rotate bar free.