BC436 Power Trowel
The BC436 Concrete Power Trowel is perfect for the contracting finishing concrete on occasion or working on smaller slabs. Perfectly balanced for quality concrete troweling.
Available in 36” or 46” variations all trowels are manufactured from heavy gauge steel and jig welded to ensure complete rigidity, strength, and long life.
Gear boxes are produced from high tensile steel containing heavy duty bronze and steel worm gears. A sight glass for checking the oil level ensures the contractor trouble free operation and high production rates.
- Type: Gas / Petrol
- Engine Type: Honda GX160/270
- Power: 4.8/8.5hp
- Float Blade Size: 10” x 14” (25 x 36cm)
- Finish Trowel Size: 6” x 14” (15 x 36cm)
- Combo Blade Size: 8” x 14” (20 x 36cm)
- Float Pan: 36 1/2” (92cm)
- Operating Weight: Up to 185lb (75kg)