SPEC MIX CF-02 COREFILL COARSE GROUT 36.3kg
SPEC MIX Corefill Grout (18002 and Bulk SM18002) - SPEC MIX Corefill Grout is a dry, preblended mix containing cementitious materials and dried aggregates formulated for superior flow to fill masonry voids for reinforcing masonry construction. Meets CSA A179 requirements.
- Using SPEC MIX Core Fill Grout in conjunction with existing reinforcement will produce a structurally sound final wall system for reinforced masonry construction.
- Meets CSA A179 requirements.
- Filling cells of concrete masonry units and horizontal bond beams as well as the cavities of composite masonry construction.
- Designed as a fluid, cohesive cementitious material used to bond together adjacent masonry units and steel reinforcement in the cores of the masonry units to the masonry assemblage, or to fill reinforced bond beams.
- 6" block - 3.4 - 3.8 blocks filled, 6.8 - 7.6 cores filled
- 8" block - 2.5 - 2.9 blocks filled, 5.0 - 5.8 cores filled
- 10" block - 2.1 - 2.3 blocks filled, 4.2 - 4.6 cores filled
- 12" block - 1.7 - 1.9 blocks filled, 3.4 - 3-8 cores filled
- 36 kg (80 lb) 42 bags/pallet
- ~1360 kg Bulk Bag 1/pallet