Concrete Renew Fine 25LB
Mapei Concrete Renew Fine is a one-component, polymer-modified cementitious material for the resurfacing of existing concrete. It allows a variety of finishing options, including broom finishes and decorative trowel finishes, on sidewalks, driveways, steps and anywhere that has exposed concrete. Concrete Renew Fine features a natural light gray color that provides a uniform finish to concrete surfaces. Sold by the bag (25 lb/11.3 kg).
- Concrete Renew Fine is engineered with advances in polymer technology for superior adhesion and bond strengths.
- Concrete Renew Fine is natural light gray and can be colored with iron oxide pigments and liquid color packs. Verify compatibility before use.
- Concrete Renew Fine is compatible with most sealers, dyes and concrete stains.
- The product is freeze/thaw-stable and can be used in locations where multiple freeze/thaw cycles occur.
- Concrete Renew Fine can be applied from 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C). Allow for extra cure time when temperatures are below 65°F (18°C). Follow ACI guidelines when installing above 85°F (29°C).
- Concrete Renew Fine can be applied by trowel, squeegee, broom, hopper gun and plaster pump.
- Concrete Renew Fine is not intended for use as an industrial wear surface or where subject to heavy truck traffic.
- Resurfacing of pool decks, patios, sidewalks and driveways
- Suitable for commercial and residential vehicle- and foot-traffic applications
- Textured “skip-trowel” finishes
- Resurfacing of old concrete retaining walls
- Areas where slip resistance is required
- Dressing up worn or spalled concrete to provide a like-new surface
See Technical Information for More Details.