DUOFLEX NS (5.7L)
Sika Duoflex is a two-component, premium quality polysulphide sealant, available in both non-sag and self-leveling versions. Sika Duoflex NS : A non-sag sealant specifically designed for vertical and overhead applications.
- Tough, elastic, rubber-like seal.
- Remains flexible with expansion and contraction of building component without adhesive or cohesive failure, under suitable design conditions.
- Stays resilient within a wide temperature range.
- Excellent resistance to water, oils, grease, most solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
- Tenacious adhesion to concrete, metal, wood, glass, stone, ceramic and masonry surfaces in any combination, typically without the need for priming.
- Effective under constant immersion or saturated conditions, when suitably primed.
- USDA acceptance (NS grade only).
Sika® Duoflex® is suitable for either exterior or interior use in both static and dynamic joints.
Sika® Duoflex® NS is suitable for sealing:
- Joints in precast concrete.
- Joints in glass and metal curtain wall construction.
- Expansion and control joints in concrete and masonry walls.
- Joints in metal siding.
- Perimeters of aluminum
Not suitable for:
- Joint movement more than 25%.
- Glazing applications.
- Improperly prepared or contaminated surfaces.
- Joints involving adhesion to painted surfaces.
- Primary and secondary immersion applications; Sika® Duoflex