ECTR Standard Light Grey Colored Epoxy 3 Gal
#ECTR-A/B KIT (885)
ECTR is a 100% solid, two-component epoxy coating. Monochrome colour with opaque and glossy finish, seamless, and high covering power, it can be used to restore deteriorated floors or protect new floors. ECTR provides excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals. . Meets all the essential requirements such as durability, performance, and aesthetics. Comes in an unlimited choice of color, and a smooth or non-slip finish can be achieved using very fine to very aggressive aggregates. This system has been approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and meets LEED standards. Available at all NCA branches.
Click Here to learn more.
- Contains no solvent, allowing for interior application without harmful odors
- Impermeable and seamless
- Fast return to service
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Seamless coves can be shaped using ECTR-COVE
- Dense surface that is resistant to bacteria, moisture, and easy to clean
- Excellent adhesive properties that allows for application on a wide variety of substrates
- Can apply several layers on the product itself with excellent adhesion
- Aircraft hangers
- Assembly areas
- Areas of light manufacturing
- Mechanical rooms