ELASTOCOL STICK H2O 5 GAL
Elastocol Stick H20; Water based primer to prepare surfaces before the installation of self-adhesive membranes. 3.78 L pails are made of 100% recycled and recyclable Polypropylene. Sold by the pail.
Polymer emulsion-based primer designed to improve the adhesion of self-adhesive waterproofing membranes on most substrates. Particularly recommended when the use of solvent-based primer is not advised.
- Substrate must be clean, dry and free of dust, grease or other contaminant.
- May be applied with a paint brush, roller or sprayer
- Use on metal, concrete, wood or polystyrene surfaces as well as on gypsum plasterboard.
- Average coverage: 0.1 to 0.3 L/m² (0.25 to 0.75 gal US/100 ft²).
- Spraying equipment recommendations: Spray tip size: between 20 and 25 mils; Pressure: 1300 psi continuous
- Membranes must be installed on the same day as the application of ELASTOCOL STICK H2O.
- Minimum application temperature: -4°C (25°F).
- The product must be at minimum 10°C (50°F) at the time of application.
Not suitable for plastic surfaces such as vinyl siding or water repellent-treated panels.
Do not use to seal self-adhesive membrane joints, as a primer between two membranes or on asphaltic boards (SOPRABOARD).