Fritz Standard Delay Set
Fritz-Pak Standard Delayed Set is a dry powdered admixture, packaged in a ready-to-use water soluble bag. Standard Delayed Set is formulated to extend the setting time of concrete while improving concrete quality. It does not contain any calcium chloride or other potentially corrosive materials and is compatible with all standard concrete admixtures. Sold by the bag.
- Keeps concrete in a plastic state for re-use or extended delivery time requirements.
- Fewer environmental problems associated with the disposal of waste concrete.
- Saves labor, equipment and freight cost by eliminating disposal of waste concrete.
- Eliminates the need for expensive reclaiming or recycler units with high maintenance costs.
- Improves concrete workability.
- Allows wash water stabilization for extended periods of time.
- No need for admixture dispensers because Standard Delayed Set is packaged in water-soluble Fritz-Pak inner bag for convenient use at the plant or job site.
For concrete set retardation with minimal effect on concrete early strength development. May be redosed in the field to prolong the life of fresh concrete.