Innov 3203 Sealox Standard 20-L
3203 Sealox Standard. Sealox is a solvent base, standard density superior non-gloss sealer designed to inhibit water absorption and the penetration of most atmospheric pollutants on exposed concrete and masonry. Reaction with masonry and humidity chemically bonds highly repellent Sealox to the substrate. Sealox's extremely small molecular structure allows complete saturation of the porous material.
Treated surfaces resist damaging salt intrusions, freeze/thaw spalling, efflorescent, mildew and other moisture related damage. Sealox is suitable for application to brick, concrete, stucco and most other masonry surfaces. Unlike most water repellents, Sealox gives long lasting protection to alkaline masonry surfaces such as architectural concrete, masonry, mortars,, grouts and high strength cements. Traffic bearing surfaces should use the Sealox High Density. Sealox 3203 S.D. meets US Federal specification SS - W110 B.
- Dries hard and will not attract airborne dirt.
- Excellent penetration into the pores of concrete & masonry.
- Will not change the colour or texture of the surface.
- Prevents freeze and thaw damage.
- Inhibits efflorescence.
- Imparts excellent resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Maintains long term weatherability.
- Exhibits repellency immediately after application.
- Sealox is suitable for application to brick, concrete, stucco and most other masonry surfaces.