Insulation Fastener 1-1/2"X 3-1/4"
MJX Insulation fastener is made from impact resistant low density Polyethylene or Polypropylene co-polymer material and is used for fastening insulation board to concrete and masonry.
- Simple installation
- No heat loss or transfer
- Special head design ensures bonding of plaster or stucco finishing coats
- Various types of insulation materials to concrete or masonry.
- In Place Temperatures Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Installation Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Part Number: MJX3
- Anchor Length: 3-1/4"
- Head Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Fasteners Up To: 2"
- Drill Bit Diameter: 5/16"