OUR EDMONTON WEST BRANCH HAS MOVED!
KENRICH GP-2HD GROUT PUMP
Part # GP-2HD
Grout Pump (GP-2HD) Hand Operated, Single Diaphragm, 4.6 Gallon Hopper.
Features and Benefits
- Clevis stabilizer greatly extends diaphragm life and reduces pumping effort
- Hand operated; no electric or air power source needed
- Easy to operate, minimal maintenance required
- Pumps most types of cementitious grout (not for epoxy-type grouts)
- Lightweight and compact
- Ideal for grouting metal door frames
- Makes an ideal tool for placing grout anywhere that high pressure is not required
- Output Capacity: 6 gallons/minute (48 cu. ft./hr)
- Output Pressure: 0 to 15 psi
- Hopper Capacity: .62 cubic foot (4.6 gallons)
- Placement Hose Size: 1-1/2" ID by 60" long, Clear Vinyl
- Discharge Head: 10 foot Vertical Lift
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 12" x 23" high
- Net Weight: 21 pounds
*Output and performance will vary depending on cycle rate, viscosity of the grout mixture and pressure conditions.
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH NCA!