- Kerabond is a premium-grade dry-set mortar for use in most interior, exterior, residential and light commercial floor and wall applications.
- For floor and wall installations of most ceramic tiles, ceramic mosaics, quarry tiles, pavers and dimensionally stable natural-stone tiles.
- Interior use over concrete floors and walls
- Best over plywood when mixed with Keralastic
- This premium dry-set mortar is part of the Kerabond/Keralastic„high-performance mortar system.
- Kerabond meets or exceeds ANSI A118.1 requirements when mixed with water, and ANSI A118.4 or ANSI A118.11 requirements when mixed with Keralastic or Keraply
When mixed with water
- For floor and wall installations of most ceramic tiles, ceramic mosaics, quarry tiles, pavers and dimensionally stable natural-stone tiles
- For interior residential and light commercial wall/floor installations
- For installations subject to intermittent water use
When mixed with Keralastic (see Keralastic’s Technical Data Sheet for details)
- All the above uses, plus the following
- For setting glass-like and porcelain tile
- For installations in freeze/thaw environments, in submerged conditions or with special substrates
- For all residential, heavy commercial and industrial installations