Mason BX4 Saw
MK Diamond Products Inc.
Part # 165486
Diamond BX-4 1-3/4 HP, 14" Wet/Dry Cutting Masonry Saw with Stand.
Product Information & Usage
The BX-4 uses a patent pending misting system to control dust generated during cutting. The ergonomically designed handle allows for easy operation and control for either the left or right handed cutting. Unique features include a removable plastic tray and a locking table. The adjustable depth stop prevents cutting through the table. One-year limited warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Portable and lightweight
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Easy to grip nylon handle with built-in lockable trigger switch
- Water misting dust control syste
- Plastic dust collection pa
- Replaceable dust filter
- Built-in table lock
- Spring-loaded, adjustable height cutting head
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum rolling conveyor cart
- 14" dry cutting diamond blade
- One-year warranty
- Motor Electric
- Power 1-3/4 HP, 120V
- Amps 15
- Blade RPM 3,500
- Blade Capacity 14" (356 mm)
- Arbor Size 1" (25 mm)
- Max. Material Size 8" x 8" x 16"
- Depth of Cut (14" blade) 5" (127 mm)
- Length of Cut 16" (406 mm)
- L x W x H 35" x 24" x 21"
- L x W x H (mm) 889 x 610 x 533
- Weight 70 lb (32 kg)
See Technical Information for Owner's Manual and Operating Instructions