Sikatop 123 Plus, 20.5 kg Kit
SikaTop 123 PLUS is a polymer-modified, PLUS migrating corrosion inhibitor, cementitious, two-component, fast-setting mortar. Formulated for trowel application, it is designed especially for repair of overhead and vertical surfaces.
- Superior abrasion resistance over conventional cement mortar.
- Bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Not a vapour barrier
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance
- High early strength
- Easy-to-use, fast-setting, labour-saving system.
- High compressive and flexural strengths.
- Not flammable
- Meets OMT MI-67 specification for patching materials.
- Meets AMT B391 specification for patching materials.
- NSF-ANSI 61 potable water contact-approved formula available by special order only.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Approved by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec
- Approved by the Alberta Ministry of Transportation
- Use on grade, above, and below grade on concrete and mortar.
- Structural repair material for parking structures, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, ramps and dams.
- Minimum application thickness: 3 mm (1/8 in)
- Maximum layer thickness: 38 mm (1½ in).
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperature: 7°C (45°F) and rising at time of application, unless using Sikacem® Accelerator (refer to Technical Data section for dosage recommendations and strength values at various temperatures).
Contains cement, silica sand and a polymer which may in certain cases, cause skin irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. In confined areas, use of a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator is recommended. In case of skin contact, wash thoroughly with water. Consult product label for additional information
See Technical Information for More Details