Novoplan 2 Plus 22.7Kg
Novoplan 2 Plus is a high-strength, self-leveling cement-based underlayment and repair mix with quicker curing time, for interior concrete and engineerapproved floors.
- Fluid once mixed, Novoplan Easy can easily be installed from 1/8" to 1" (3 mm to 2,5 cm) in a single lift. Novoplan Easy is ready to accept installation of ceramic tile and natural stone after 24 hours. After 2 to 3 days, it can accept installation of such floor coverings as carpet, vinyl sheet goods, vinyl tile, VCT, homogenous PVC, rubber and engineered wood plank.
- Novoplan Easy has a compressive strength greater than 1,800 psi (12,4 MPa) after 1 day, 3,200 psi (22,1 MPa) after 7 days and 4,000 psi (27,6 MPa) after 28 days.
- Novoplan Easy is compatible with a wide variety of floor-covering adhesives, epoxy adhesives, polyurethane adhesives, and tile and stone installation mortars
- Novoplan Easy also can provide an ideal level substrate for cement and epoxy terrazzo flooring systems.
- Before application of Novoplan Easy, always properly prepare the surface and prime with the appropiate MAPEI primer. For the appropiate primer, see MAPEI’s “Primers for Self-Leveling Materials” product selection guide, and refer to the primer's current TDS.
- For use in dry, interior areas only. For exterior use or for areas subject to prolonged exposure to moisture, use an exterior-rated MAPEI topping or screed and consider applicability of a waterproofing membrane.
- Novoplan Easy is well-suited for leveling, smoothing and repairing interior floors before the installation of floor coverings.
- Ceramic tile and natural stone can be installed 12 hours after application. Suitable floor coverings – such as carpet, vinyl sheet goods, vinyl tile, vinyl composition tile (VCT), homogenous PVC, rubber and engineered wood plank – can be installed 36 to 48 hours after application, depending on the thickness of the application.
- Do not use Novoplan Easy for “reduced-preparation” applications under surfaces subject to dynamic loading or deflection.
See Technical Information for Instructions and More Details.