The Original PP Foam Insulated Blanket 3/16 - 12' X 24'
Durable woven polyethylene encapsulates superior closed cell layered foam for maximum insulation. These blankets can be used for concrete curing, hoarding applications, and ground thaw
- Lightweight and flexible blankets that lay flat in sub-zero temperatures.
- Closed cell foam insulation is moisture resistant ensuring retention of maximum insulation properties.
- The outer cover and foam are semi translucent allowing light to penetrate for a safe work environment.
- Our design protects the internal foam from UV damage.
- Sewn edge ribbon provides 4 layers of fabric for added grommet strength.
- Foam fills the blanket all the way to the outer edges reducing heat loss at the extremities.
- Manufactured in Canada.
- Double stitched edge seam ensures the insulation foam will not shift.
- Middle overlapping seam reduces billowing.
- Available in two standard thicknesses.
- Custom thicknesses and sizes available to meet your specific requirements.
- Custom colors and logos available. Some restrictions apply.
- Rolled tightly for easy and economical shipping and storage.