PERMINATOR (VAPOR-MAT) 10MIL 15' x 200'
PERMINATOR underslab vapour barrier is a new generation of polyolefin-based resin/chemical technology. PERMINATOR provides the vapour barrier industry with a highly effective, economical choice for helping to reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapour through the slab into the structure, thereby helping to reduce fungus, mildew, and mould growth. PERMINATOR also helps reduce radon gas from entering the structure.
- Available in 10 mil and 15 mil thicknesses, in 61 m (200’) long rolls.
- Helps reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapour through the slab into the structure.
- Helps reduce fungus, mildew, and mould.
- Helps reduce radon gas from entering a structure.
- Resistant to methane gas.
- Tough enough to withstand normal construction jobsite conditions and traffic … will not crack, puncture, snag, split, or tear easily.
- Installs quickly and easily over tamped grade … no gravel, fill, or sand needed.
- 3.66 m (12’) wide (15 mil) and 4.57 m (15’) wide (10 mil) rolls require fewer seams in application.
- PERMINATOR prevents uncontrolled moisture from entering the slab allowing the slab to maintain the maximum slab moisture emission rate and relative humidity level as allowed by flooring manufacturer’s specifications.
- 10 or 15 mil thickness clearly marked on membrane for easy visual identification on jobsite
- VOC content is 0 g/L.