Planitop XS 22.7KG
Planitop XS is an extended-working-time variation of Planitop X. Shrinkage compensated, fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified and containing a proprietary corrosion inhibitor, Planitop XS features Planitop X's outstanding workability and versatility. Ideal for a wide variety of vertical, overhead and horizontal concrete repairs, Planitop XS can be applied from featheredge to 4" (10 cm) per lift. Planitop XS dries to a light gray color, blending well with most concrete surfaces. Mapei Planitop XS is available in 50lb bags.
- Easy to use, requiring only the addition of potable mixing water or Planicrete ® AC
- Extended working time, with fast curing to reduce downtime and return to service issues. Offers double the working time of Planitop X
- Excellent compressive and flexural strength
- Sculptable after initial set
- Higher resistance to abrasion than ordinary mortars
- Tenacious adhesion to existing properly prepared concrete
- Shrinkage-compensated to reduce cracking problems
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycling and de-icing salts
- Easy workability to allow blending of the patch into the surrounding area
- Light gray color to resemble originally placed concrete
- Renovation of cast-in-place, precast, tilt-up and post-tensioned concrete structures such as galleries, tunnels, bridges, overpasses, retaining walls, beams, building facades, parking garages, ceilings and balconies
- Treatment of blemishes and defects in concrete surfaces, such as the filling of honeycombs, voids, cavities and rigid joints
- Repair of surfaces exposed to high abrasion: canals, industrial floors, curbs, ramps, roads and sidewalks
See Technical Information for More Details and Application Instructions.