OUR EDMONTON WEST BRANCH HAS MOVED!
Pro insulating foam CF 812 WD
Part # 227975
Hilti CF 812 Window and Door Pro Low-Pressure Filler Foam.
Features and Benefits
- Tested as a low-pressure insulating material for window and door frames (AAMA 812).
- Premium Hilti DS-1 dispenser allows for precision installation without waste.
- Restricts air infiltration and creates water resistant seal
- Flexible foam allows movement
- Faster application than traditional methods such as caulking and batt insulation
- Provides excellent sound barrier
- Contains no CFCs
- A low pressure filler foam for use in window and door frames (tested in accordance with AAMA 812).
- Ideal for restricting air, sound, dirt and water infiltration
- Vertical wall joints
- Head of wall
- Gaps and cracks
- Required Dispenser: Hilti DS-1 dispenser
- Content per Can: 638 g
- Color: Off-White
- Post Expansion: 0.7
- Air Leakage acc. to ASTM E 283: 0.01 cfm/fr2 @ 1.56 psf + 6.24 pcf (75 Pa + 300 Pa)
- Cut Time (at 23°C / 50 r.H.): 15-20 min
- Tack Free Cure: 8 min
- Chemical basis: Polyurethan
- Foam Yield: 43 l
- Dimension stabiltiy: ± 2
- Movement: ±15
- Tensile strength: >6 N/cm²
- Shear strength: 3 N/cm²
- Surface burning characteristics: 0 flame spread (UL Class 1); 5 smoke development
- HFC Free: Yes
- Fire blocking foam: No
- Number of components: 1
- Approvals Meets: ASTM C 1620-05, Tested to AAMA 812-04
- Shelf Life: 12 month(s)
- Pressure Build acc. to AAMA 812-04: 0.79 psi
- Valve type: GSF
- Water Resistance: No Leakage
- Application temperature range: 5°C - 35°C
- Base material temperature - min: 5 °C
- Temperature resistance range: -40°C - 90°C
- Storage and transportation temperature - range: 5 °C - 25 °C
- Additional Product Info Surface burning characteristics: (UL 723)
- Flame Spread: 0
- Smoke Development: 5
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH NCA!