Sikacrete -08 SCC, 25kg
Self-Compacting Concrete (SCC) Based on Sika Viscocrete Technology. Sikacrete-08 SCC is a ready to use, highly flowable, cement based concrete, usable for concrete thickness between 25 and 200 mm (1" and 8").
- Simple-to-use labour-saving system.
- May be pumped or poured.
- High bond strength.
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to deicing salts.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrate.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Aesthetic, high quality surface finish.
- May be used with Sika Ferrogard 901 corrosion inhibitor
See Technical Information for Surface Preparation and How to Use SikaCrete-08 SCC.
Ministère des Transports du Québec approved.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca
- Partial or full depth repairs.
- On grade, above, and below grade on concrete.
- On horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- As a structural repair material for parking facilities, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams and balconies.
- Filler for voids and cavities.
- Application thickness: minimum 25 mm (1 in); maximum 200 mm (8 in).
- Minimum ambient and surface temperatures 7ºC (45ºF) and rising at time of application.
- Do not overwater mix.
Contains cement and silica sand which may in certain cases, cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. In confined areas, use of a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.