SIKA ANCHORFIX 2001 300ML
Sika AnchorFix-2001 is a two-component VOC-compliant and odourless epoxy acrylate hybrid anchoring adhesive. Using advanced, styrene-free technology, Sika AnchorFix-2001 has been engineered to enable dispensing at -5 degrees C (23 degrees F), set up quickly in dry or damp holes, and achieve high early strengths in numerous base materials. It is suitable for medium and heavy loads in both structural and nonstructural applications.
- Sets up in dry or damp holes.
- Cures down to -5°C (23°F) when material pre-conditioned to 23°C (73°F).
- Styrene-free, VOC-compliant and odourless.
- Available in single piston cartridges.
- Approved for threaded rods and reinforcing bars in concrete.
- Approved for threaded bars and sockets in masonry.
- Reduced edge and spacing values allowing critical applications.
- Reduced drilling diameters of 2 mm clearance resulting in economic installation.
- Flexible embedment depths from 8d -12d.
- Resistant to full immersion in water, salt water, hot water <75°C (167°F), citric acid, motor oil, methanol and kerosene (max. 25°C [77°F]) (See Chemical Resistance Guide).
- Resistant to partial immersion in petroleum, gasoil, low concentration. sodium hypochlorite and other chemicals (consult Sika Canada for guidance).
- Resistant to contact with concentrated sodium hypochlorite, acetone and toluene.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca