SIKA ANCHORFIX 2ARC 300ML
Sika AnchorFix-2 Arctic is a two-component and styrene-free hybrid adhesive based on an epoxy acrylate resin. Incorporating specially formulated technology.
- Sets up in dry, wet and flooded holes.
- Cures down to -26°C (-15°F) when material is pre-conditioned to at least 0°C (32°F).
- Available in single piston cartridges
- Approved for threaded bars in concrete.
- Allows fixings close to free edges.
- Reduced drilling diameters i.e. 2 mm anchor clearance results in economic installation.
- Flexible embedment depths.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including aqueous solutions of acetic acid, aluminum chloride and aluminium nitrate at 10% concentration, jet fuel, diesel fuel, domestic kerosene and many other substances at 75°C (167°F) while retaining at least 80% of physical values.(See Chemical Resistance Guide).
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca