SIKA GROUT 300 PT 22.7 KG BAG
High-Performance, Zero Bleed, Sand-Free, Cementitious Grout.SikaGrout 300 PT is a non-shrink, cementitious grout with a unique, two-stage shrinkage compensating mechanism. It is non-metallic, contains no chlorides. With a special blend of shrinkage-reducing and plasticizing/water-reducing agents, SikaGrout 300 PT compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and the hardened states
- Sand-free allows filling and repairing of voids within ducts of post-tensioned structures.
- Prepackaged by an ISO 9001/9002 approved company ensures consistency of manufactured material
- Does not contain aluminum powder nor any components which generate hydrogen gas, cardon dioxide or oxygen.
- Silica fume enhanced for low permeability.
- For additional corrosion protection, 75 mL (2.5 oz) of Sika® FerroGard® 901 may be substituted for 75 mL (2.5 oz) of mixing water for each 22.7 kg (50 lb) bag of SikaGrout® 300 PT.
- Easy to use...just add water.
- Non-metallic, will not stain or rust. Non-corrosive, does not contain chlorides.
- Zero bleed, even at high flow.
- Excellent for pumping: Does not segregate...even at high flow. No build-up on equipment hopper.
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance.
- Meets CRD C 621.
- Meets ASTM C 1107 (Grade C).
- On horizontal and vertical grouting of ducts within bonded, post-tensioned structures.
- Use to grout and fill or repair voids within ducts of post-tensioning strands for corrosion protection.
- Use for grouting tight clearances
See Technical Information for More Details and Application Instructions.