SIKA LOADFLEX POLYUREA - 600 ML CTR
Sika Loadflex Polyurea is a technologically advanced, two component, quick-setting, semi-rigid, solvent-free, self-leveling control joint filler.
- Quick-set formula reduces down time.
- Excess material can be shaved off smooth as early as 15 minutes or as late as 24 hours after placement at 23ºC (73ºF)
- Cures at temperatures down to -25ºC (-13ºF).
- Hard, load-bearing filler designed to withstand industrial traffic.
- Provides even load transfer across floor joints, thereby protecting joint edges from breaking down under traffic.
- Two components, easy to use, 1:1 mix ratio.
- Improved consistency to allow easier dispensing and reduced blockage of equipment
- Seals joints from collecting dirt, dust and debris.
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- Improved moisture sensitivity.
- Approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Sika® Loadflex® Polyurea is recommended for use as filler for interior, horizontal saw cuts or preformed control and construction joints.
- Typically installed in facilities such as warehouses and industrial plants, where such joints are subject to loadbearingconditions involving wear and impact.
- Sika® Loadflex® Polyurea is also used for repairing interior concrete slabs that have experienced random crackingdue to shrinkage.
- For best results, Sika® Loadflex® Polyurea should be installed 120 days or longer after initial concrete placement, when the majority of concrete shrinkage has occurred and control joints are static. Refer to CSA standard A23.1-04 section 7.3.21 (see note 1).
- Substrate temperature should be -25ºC (-13ºF) minimum and rising at time of application.
- For interior, horizontal use only.
- For best results, materials should be maintained between 18º - 30ºC (65º - 86ºF).
- Do not thin. Solvents may prevent proper cure.
- Sika® Loadflex® Polyurea is a vapour barrier after cure.
- Not for sealing cracks under hydrostatic pressure.
- Not to be used in moving cracks or expansion joints.
- Not recommended for use as joint filler under resilient flooring or under polymer flooring. Contact your local Sika Technical Sales Representative.
Component A - Irritant - Prolonged contact with skin may cause irritation. Avoid eye contact. Product is a strong sensitizer. Use of safety goggles and chemical-resistant gloves is recommended. Consult product label and Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
Component B - Irritant - Contact with skin may cause severe burns. Avoid eye contact. Product is a strong sensitizer. Use of safety goggles and chemical-resistant gloves is recommended. Remove contaminated clothing. Avoid breathing vapour. Use adequate ventilation. Consult product label and Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information.