SIKA MONOTOP 622
Sika MonoTop-622 is a one-component, polymer modified and early strength-gaining, cementitious mortar for horizontal and vertical concrete repair and resurfacing. It is based upon Sika's internationally proven and established MonoTop technology, designed for effective repairs, with the environment in mind
- Pre-bagged for quality control and predictable performance.
- Easy to prepare; just add potable water.
- Does not require additional polymer when used for exterior applications.
- Contains integral corrosion inhibitor based on proven technology.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Heat of hydration minimized to extend working time, especially in warm conditions.
- Excellent bond, tensile and flexural strengths.
- High build, yet can be feather-edged.
- High early strength.
- Shrinkage-controlled to reduce length change.
- Very easy to apply; can be shaved or sculpted and easily finished.
- Product produces light grey repairs, similar to precast concrete.
- Maximum horizontal lift/layer thickness: 50 mm (2 in).
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperature: 5°C (41°F) and rising at time of application.
- Use only potable water and do not overwater.
- Mortar should be applied at thinner layer thicknesses, which do not result in slumping, when used vertically.