SIKA PRONTO 11 - UNIT
Sika Pronto 11 is a two-component, rapid-curing, solvent-free, modified methacrylate mortar system. Usable at low temperatures.
- Useable at low temperatures
- High early strength.
- High compressive strength.
- High flexural strength.
- High chemical resistance.
- Applicable down to -10°C (14°F) (Regular).
- Easy, on-site batching.
- Not flammable.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Low odour.
- No priming required.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance for freezer floors.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- Use on grade, above and below grade on concrete and mortar.
- Horizontal surfaces.
- Structural repair of concrete.
- Structural grout for base plates up to 600 mm x 600 mm.
- Use as a highly chemical resistant mortar for patching and overlays.
- Patching concrete structures, roadways, bridge decks and floors.
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperature: -10°C (14°F) with Sika® Pronto 11 (A+B) or -25°C (-13°F) if the Sub-Zero component is added.
- Application thickness 25-100 mm (1-4 in) as base plate grout. For greater thickness, contact Sika
- Application thickness 6-19 mm (1/4-3/4 in) as mortar.
- Minimum age of concrete substrate is 21-28 days, depending on drying and curing conditions.
- Do not thin Sika® Pronto 11, solvents will prevent proper cure.
- Use only oven-dried aggregates.
- Normal curing conditions not required. Protect from rain for 3 hours at 21°C (70°F), longer if temperatures are lower.
- Use Sub-Zero component only when surface, ambient temperatures and Sika® Pronto 11 components are below 0°C (32°F).
Component B - contains crystalline - free silica. Avoid breathing dust. Use adequate ventilation. Irritant - Avoid skin and eye contact. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Avoid prolonged breathing of vapours. The use of a NIOSH/MSHA vapour respirator is recommended. Use rubber gloves and safety goggles. Consult product label for additional information.