SIKABOND CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE - CTR 300 mL
SikaBond Construction Adhesive (Anciennement Sikaflex 11FC). SikaBondConstruction Adhesive is a one-component, gun-grade, adhesive and sealing compound of permanent elasticity. This dual-purpose material is based on a special moisture-cured polyurethane with an accelerated curing time.
- One-part advanced Polyurethane, Elastomeric sealant/adhesive
- Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, glass, metals, wood, epoxy, polyester, acrylic resin, and plastic (not PVC).
- Fast cure rate.
- Good weathering and water resistance.
- Can be painted over with water, oil, and rubber-based paints. (Preliminary tests recommended).
- High durability.
- Non staining.
- Movement capability ± 12.5%.
- Permanent elasticity.
- Impact/vibration resistant.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Meets Fed Spec TT-S-00230C
- Meets USDA Approvals.
- Meets CFIA Approvals.
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 for potable water.
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Paver caps, masonry veneer, faux stone and landscaping blocks.
- Cover plates, gaskets and coverings.
- Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- Floor moldings and door sills.
- Light weight construction materials.
- Wood, metal, or plastic window and door frames.
- Roof tiles.
- Ceramic and glass.
As an elastic joint sealer for:
- Air ducts and high vacuum systems.
- Containers, tanks, and silos.
- Gaskets in openings in walls or floors for ducts, pilling, etc.
- Reservoirs or water retaining structures.
- Aluminum fabrication.
- Bolted lap joints.