Sikadur 31, HI-MOD, Gel, 10L
Sikadur 31 Hi-Mod GelCA is a two-component, solvent-free, moisture-insensitive, high modulus, high-strength, structural epoxy paste adhesive.
- Insensitive to moisture before, during and after cure.
- High modulus, high strength, structural paste adhesive.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, metals, wood and most structural materials.
- Paste consistency ideal for vertical and overhead applications.
- Fast-setting and strength-producing adhesive.
- Easy mix A:B = 1:1 ratio by volume.
- Meets ASTM C 881, Type I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Class B and C, epoxy resin adhesive.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- Structural bonding of concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc. to a maximum glue line of 3 mm (1/8 in).
- Grout bolts, dowels, pins, vertical and overhead.
- Seals cracks and injection port surrounds prior to pressure-injection grouting.
- Interior, vertical, and overhead repair of concrete as an epoxy mortar binder.
- Minimum surface temperature: 4°C (39°F).
- Do not thin solvents, it will prevent proper cure.
- Use oven-dried sand only.
- Maximum epoxy mortar thickness is 38 mm (1 1/2 in) per lift.
- Product is a vapour barrier after cure.
- Minimum age of concrete must be 21-28 days, depending upon curing and drying conditions.
- Porous substrates must be tested for moisture-vapour transmission prior to mortar applications.
- Not for sealing cracks under hydrostatic pressure.
Component A - Irritant - Prolonged contact with skin may cause irritation. Avoid eye contact.
Component B - Irritant - Contact with skin may cause severe burns. Avoid eye contact. Product is a strong sensitizer. Use of safety goggles and chemical- resistant gloves recommended. Avoid breathing vapours. Use adequate ventilation. Use of a NIOSH/MSHA organic vapour respirator recommended. Consult product label for additional information.