SIKADUR 32 HI-MOD 10 LTR UNIT
Part # 459774
Sikadur 32 Hi-Mod, is a multi-purpose, two-component, solvent-free, moisture insensitive, structural epoxy adhesive and protective coating.
Features and Benefits
- Super-strength bonding/grouting adhesive.
- Insensitive to moisture before, during and after cure.
- Excellent adhesion to most structural materials.
- Easy to mix: 1:1 ratio.
- Easy to use for bonding/grouting applications.
- Free of service-inhibiting polysulfides.
- Fast initial set; rapid gain to ultimate strengths.
- NSF (ANSI 61) approved for contact with potable water.
- USDA-approved for use in food plants.
- Meets ASTM C 881, Type I, II and V, Grade 2, Class B and C, epoxy resin adhesive.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.
- Protective coating for reinforcing steel.
- Bond fresh, plastic concrete to hardened concrete and steel.
- Grout bolts, dowels, and pins etc.
- Grout horizontal cracks in structural concrete and wood by gravity feed.
- Structural adhesive for concrete, masonry, metal, wood, etc.
- Do not use as a bonding agent with set accelerated mortars, e.g. SikaQuick 1000,SikaQuick 2500, SikaTop® 122 Plus Winter Grade and SikaTop® 123 Plus Winter Grade. Consult Sika Canada Technical Services.
- Minimum application temperature: 4°C (39°F).
- Product is a vapour barrier after cure.
- Do not thin with solvents.
Component A - Irritant - Prolonged contact with skin may cause irritation. Avoid
Component B - Irritant - Contact with skin may cause severe burns. Avoid eye
contact. Product is a strong sensitizer. The use of safety goggles and chemicalresistant gloves is recommended. Avoid breathing vapours. Use adequate ventilation. The use of a NIOSH/MSHA organic vapour respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.
See Technical Information for More Details