Sikadur 35 Hi Mod LV - 450ml Cartridge
Sikadur 35 Hi-Mod LV, is a two-component, solvent free, moisture-insensitive, low-viscosity, high-strength, multipurpose, epoxy resin adhesive.
- Epoxy grouting / sealing / binding adhesive.
- Low viscosity.
- Convenient easy mix ratio A:B = 2:1 by volume.
- High strength, structural adhesive for “can’t dry” surfaces.
- Deep penetration and tenacious crack bonding in structural concrete.
- High early-strength developing adhesive.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Meets ASTM C 881, Type I, II, IV and V, Grade 1, Class B and C.
- NSF-ANSI 61 potable water contact-approved formula available by special order only.
- Approved by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec
- Approved by the Alberta Ministry of Transportation
- Pressure injection of cracks in structural concrete, masonry, wood, etc.
- Grouting bolts, dowels, pins, etc.
- Gravity feed of cracks in horizontal concrete and masonry.
- Epoxy resin binder for epoxy mortar patching and overlay of interior, horizontal surfaces.
- Seal interior slabs and exterior above grade slabs from water, chlorides, and mild chemical attack and to improve wearability.
- Minimum application temperature: 4°C (39°F).
- Do not thin with solvents.
- Use oven-dried sand only.
- Maximum epoxy mortar thickness: 38 mm (1 1/2 in) per lift.
- Epoxy mortar is for interior use only.
- Do not seal exterior slabs on grade.
- Minimum age of concrete must be 21 - 28 days depending on curing and drying conditions.
- Porous substrates must be tested for vapour transmission prior to mortar application or slab sealing.
- Not for injection of cracks under hydrostatic pressure.
- Do not inject cracks greater than 6 mm (1/4 in).
Component A - Irritant - Prolonged contact with skin may cause irritation. Avoid eye contact.
Component B - Irritant - Contact with skin may cause severe burns. Avoid eye contact. Product is a strong sensitizer. Use of safety goggles and chemical-resistant gloves recommended. Avoid breathing vapours. Use adequate ventilation. Use of a NIOSH/MSHA organic vapour respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.