SikaFix PU 250 ML
SikaFix PU is a low-toxicity, two-component, 100% solid, polyurethane foam. It will displace and stop flowing water, forming a tough flexible foam, firmly bonded to the concrete surface.
- The final cured product is a non-toxic rubber foam similar to that used in shoe soles.
- High bond strength even to damp surfaces.
- Flexible and easy to use.
- Waterproofs and seals cracks quickly and efficiently.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- Low Pressure Procedure (for low water flow): SikaFix® PU is supplied in a single or side-by-side cartridges and is easily dispensed with a manual gun through a 6 mm (1/4 in) mixing tube. Sika® Injection T’s are used for this procedure.
- High Pressure Procedure (for high water flow): SikaFix® PU is supplied in a simple 1:1 ratio unit, it can be dispensed through a pneumatic or manual dispenser.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca