Sikaflex 15LM+ - 600 mL ssg - ARCHITECTURAL BRONZE
Sikaflex 15LM is a low-modulus, high-performance, one-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant. Sold by the sausage Size: 590ml
- Capable of +100% / -50% joint movement.
- Easy and ready to gun.
- Eliminates time, effort, waste, and equipment cleaning.
- Cures to a durable, flexible consistency.
- Excellent cut and tear resistance.
- Stress relaxation properties.
- Non leaching.
- UL certified to CAN/ULC-S115-05: Standard Method of Firestop Systems and to ANSI/UL 2070:
- Fire Resistance of Building Joint Systems (FF-S-0037, FW-S-0018, HW-S-0095, WW-S-0060) for use in Canada. Specific joint designs and substrates apply in Canada (see Limitations).
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Bonds to most construction materials, often without primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Can be painted with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca
- Meets CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87, Classification MCG-2-40-B-N.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00227E.
- SWRI validated.
- USDA acceptance.
- Meets ASTM C719 Ext.+100% Comp.-50%.
- Meets ASTM C1382 when used in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS) Joints.
- Meets ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 100/50. Use T, NT, G, A, O, M.
- Meets Federal Specification for Silicones TT-S-001543A, Type NON SAG.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.