SIKAFLEX 1A COLONIAL WHITE - 590ML
Sikaflex 1A is a premium-grade, high performance, moisture-cured, one-component, polyurethane based,non-sag elastomeric sealant. Sold by the sausage. Size: 590ml
- Capable of ± 35% joint movement.
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges and cleaning of equipment.
- High elasticity - Cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Excellent adhesion - Bonds to most construction materials without primer in most cases.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Resists fuel, mineral oils, and dilute minerals, plant and animal fats.
- Odorless, non-staining, can be painted over with water, oil, and rubber-base paints. Since some paints dry slowly and the surface may remain slightly tacky, a preliminary test is essential.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca
- Meets CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87, Classification MCG-2-25-B-N.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A.
- Meets Federal Specification Spec TT-S-00227E
- Meets ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 35. Use T, NT, O, M, G, I.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved for contact with potable water (Black, White, Colonial White,
- Aluminum Grey, Capital Tan, Limestone, Dark Bronze colours only).
- Urethane based, suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- USDA approved. Chemically acceptable to the U. S. Department of Agriculture for use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal inspection.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- SWRI validated.