SIKAFLOOR 3S 20L CONCRETE DENSIFIER
Part # 181279
Sikafloor 3S is a one-component liquid sodium silicate surface hardener. Sikafloor 3S is odourless, colourless, biodegradable, VOC compliant and reacts chemically to produce a hard, dust-free finish
Features and Benefits
- Ready to use.
- Easy to apply.
- Good penetration.
- Colourless and odourless.
- Improved chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Reduced dusting on lower quality concrete floors.
- Complies with today’s environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
Use on any horizontal old or new concrete surface, interior or exterior where a hard,
light to moderate abrasion resistant surface is required.
- Educational and medical facilities.
- Warehouses and industrial plants.
- Food-processing plants.
- Stores and shopping malls.
- Parking structures.
- Service stations.
- Offices and multi-residential buildings
- Sikafloor® 3S should not be applied as a curing compound.
- Failure to thoroughly wash and remove all excess material from floor surfaces may result in unsightly white stains.
- Keep from freezing.
- Not effective on lightweight, extremely porous or worn concrete.
- Sikafloor® 3S is a colourless solution that will not alter the appearance of the concrete surfaces, therefore, it will not hide serious staining or excessive wear.
- Concrete less than 3-7 days old may contain excess moisture that will inhibit Sikafloor® 3S penetration into the concrete surface and affect its ultimate effectiveness.
- For best results, concrete floors should be treated with liquid floor hardener at least 7-14 days after placement or after the cement has had sufficient time to hydrate.
- Do not apply to areas previously treated with membrane forming sealers unless these sealers have been completely removed
Sikafloor® 3S is odourless, non-flammable and has a low toxicity. Good ventilation is
essential during application. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapours. Consult product
label for additional information.
See Technical Information for More Details and Application Instructions.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on our website: www.sika.ca