Sikagard A28 Lo-VOC - 18.9 L
- VOC compliant, satisfying Environment Canada regulations.
- Supplied ready to use, no additions or dilution required.
- Easy to apply, typically self priming and therefore economical.
- Excellent weathering performance, resisting ultra violet light, wind erosion and general exposure.
- Effective barrier to the ingress of water, carbon dioxide, pollutants and chloride ions.
- Resistant to a wide range of weak acidic and alkaline solutions.
- Breathable, allowing vapour diffusion in accordance with building physics.
- Good inter-coat adhesion allows for repair and simple re-coating after cleaning.
- Clear ‘wet look’ decorative properties, particularly as long term sealer for stone/concrete or exposed aggregate surfaces, or for low traffic areas such as driveways.
- Approved by Alberta Transportation as a Type 2a clear coating suitable for use on non-traffic bearing surfaces, such as parapets and curbs.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca