SikaSet 45 Very Rapid-Setting Chemical Repair Mortar, Open to Foot Traffic in 45 Minutes. SikaSet 45 is a one-component, very rapid-setting, early-strength gaining, magnesium phosphate-based patching and repair mortar for concrete
- One-component, very rapid-setting chemical repair mortar.
- Very rapid hardening as defined by ASTM C928.
- Freeze/thaw resistant.
- Easy to use; economical patching and labour saving material.
- Contains no added chlorides.
- Not gypsum-based.
- High early-strength.
- Open to foot traffic in 45 minutes, to vehicle traffic in 1 hour at 23°C (73°F).
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Conforms with Alberta Transportation type HEH mortar.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.
- Ministry of Transport Ontario acceptance.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- Bridge deck and highway overlays and repairs.
- Concrete joint repairs.
- Structural repair to concrete parking structures, dams.
- Full depth patching repairs.
- Horizontal repairs of concrete and mortar.
- Formed wall and marine structure repairs.See Technical Information for More Details