Sikasil GP Hi Temp - 295 mL ctg - RED
- May be applied with ease in all seasons and ideal for cold climates.
- Excellent gunability.
- Fast curing.
- Bonds to most substrates without priming including glass, aluminium, fibreglass, tile, plastic, ceramic, wood, steel and painted metals.
- Capable of accommodating ± 25% joint movement.
- Excellent flexibility for dynamic joint movement and dissimilar materials.
- Anti-microbial (mildew resistant)
- ANSI/NSF Standard 51 compliant for use in objects destined for contact with foodstuffs. Contact Sika Canada for guidance.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, G, A, O.
- Meets CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-01543A, Class A.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca