SIKATOP 111 COMP B
Polymer-Modified, Cementitious Screed Mortar, PLUS
- Superior abrasion resistance over conventional cement mortar.
- High bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Compatible with thermal coefficient of expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts.
- High early strength.
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates.
- High compressive and flexural strengths.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance.
- Will not corrode stressed steel.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Not flammable.
- Meets MTO MI-67 specification for concrete patching materials.
- Meets AT B391 specification for concrete patching materials.
- NSF-ANSI 61 potable water contact-approved formula available by special order only.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Approved by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on our website: www.sika.ca