SikaTop 111 Plus
SikaTop 111 PLUS is a polymer-modified, with migrating corrosion inhibitor added, cementitious, two-component, fast-setting, free-flowing mortar. It self-levels on flat slabs, moves easily into "hard to get" places under equipment and supports, between piping pillars and block-outs.
- Superior abrasion resistance over conventional cement mortar.
- High bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Compatible with thermal coefficient of expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts.
- High early strength.
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates.
- High compressive and flexural strengths.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance.
- Will not corrode stressed steel.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Not flammable.
- Meets MTO MI-67 specification for concrete patching materials.
- Meets AT B391 specification for concrete patching materials.
- NSF-ANSI 61 potable water contact-approved formula available by special order only.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
- Approved by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec.
- Approved by the Alberta Ministry of Transportation.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- Use on grade, above, and below grade on concrete and mortar.
- Performance repair mortar for horizontal and vertical applications or form and pour application.
- Structural repair material for parking structures, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels ramps, and dams.
- Free flowing repair mortar for hard to reach areas.
- Grout for large and small voids and cavities.
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperature: 7°C (45°F) and rising at time of application, unless using Sikacem® Accelerator (refer to Technical Data section for dosage recommendations and strength values at various temperatures).
- Addition of coarse aggregates may result in variations of the physical properties of the mortar.
Contains cement, silica sand and a polymer which may in certain cases, cause skin irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. In confined areas, use of a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.
See Technical Information for More Details.