SIKATOP 122 PLUS WINTER GRADE 28.75KG
SikaTop 122 PLUS is a two-component, polymer-modified, portland-cement, fast-setting, trowel-grade mortar. It is a high performance repair mortar for horizontal and vertical surfaces and offers the additional benefit of Sika FerroGard 901, a penetrating corrosion inhibitor.
- Superior abrasion resistance over conventional cement mortar.
- High bond strength ensures superior adhesion.
- Compatible with thermal coefficient of expansion of concrete.
- High early strength.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance.
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- High compressive and flexural strengths.
- Will not corrode stressed steel.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Not flammable.
- Applicable down to 0°C (32°F) with 1 bottle (150 mL) of Sikacem® Accelerator. Applicable down to -5°C (23°F) when used with 2 bottles (300 mL) of Sikacem® Accelerator.
For more details, please consult the latest PDS and MSDS on the vendor's website: www.sika.ca