SIKATOP SEAL 107 UNIT
SikaTop Seal-107 is a two part polymer modified cementitious waterproof mortar slurry comprising of a liquid polymer and a cement based mix incorporating special admixtures. It is applied to concrete and mortar to prevent water infiltration. Available in 18kg units.
SikaTop Seal 107CA provides the following beneficial properties:
- Improves the watertightness of water-containing concrete tanks, reservoirs, and clearwells.
- Protects against water penetration, yet water vapour permeable (breathable).
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- Good adhesion to sound, prepared substrates.
- Easy and fast mixing and application.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Protects against concrete carbonation [2 mm (80 mils) SikaTop® Seal 107CA is equivalent to 150 mm (6 in) of concrete].
- Can be mixed to slurry or trowelable consistency.
- Improves concrete/masonry appearance.
- On horizontal surfaces subject to light foot traffic, such as balconies.
- To waterproof concrete drinking water tanks, reservoirs, and clearwells.
- For internal and external, horizontal and vertical water- and damp-proofing of concrete, mortar, blockwork and brickwork.
- For protection of concrete structures against the harmful effects of de-icing salts and freeze/thaw cycles.
- For sealing static hairline cracks in concrete structures not subject to movement.
- For interior and exterior waterproofing of basements.
- To protect rigid, extruded polystyrene foam.
- If rain is anticipated within 1-2 days after application, the surface should be protected in order to prevent streaking.
- Not an aesthetic coating.
- Minimum ambient and substrate temperatures are 7°C (44°F) and rising at the time of application.
- Maximum application thickness per coat = 2 mm (80 mils).
- Do not apply less than 1 L/m2 = 1 mm (40 mils).
- As with all cement-based materials, avoid contact with aluminum to prevent adverse chemical reaction and possible product failure. Insulate potential areas of contact by coating aluminum bars, rails, posts etc. with an appropriate epoxy such as Sikadur® 32 Hi-Mod.
Contains cement, silica sand and polymer that may, in certain cases, cause skin irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. In confined areas use of a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.