SILICA SAND 20/30 22.7KG
Lane Mountain Silica Sands (9992100) is a high-quality, close graded white silica sand available in six grades. Typical sieve analyses of these products are shown on the Spec Data Sheet. It is suitable for a wide range of uses requiring high quality, close graded silica sands.
- Additive for decorative epoxy and flooring surfaces.
- White aggregate for plaster, mortar or concrete.
- Ingredient for commercial and industrial uses where chemical purity is important.
- Play sand and traction.
- Mold sand for the foundry industry.
- Colour: Off White/Cream White
- Grain Shape: Angular
- Bulk Density: 88 – 98 lb/ft³ (1,410 – 1,570 kg/m³)
- Hardness (Mohs): 7.0
- Specific Gravity: 2.2 – 2.5
- Moisture Content: <0.1% weight
- 50 lb 56 Bags/pallet
- ~1360 kg Bulk Bag/pallet